All third party plugins must be uninstalled AND migrated from your Redmine.
Just removing the plugin folder and restarting Redmine is insufficient, because the data structure is still modified.
Also, you need to remove all your own modifications from Redmine for the data to be importable. Easy Redmine requires Redmine to be in standard unmodified form.
How to prepare data for Easy Redmine Cloud:
- MySQLdump of your Redmine
- Easy Redmine in cloud supports only MySQL DB
- Whole DB and all fields have to be in UTF-8 coding page (utf8_general_ci)
- Command: $ mysqldump redmine --compact | gzip > redmine_dump.sql.gz
- We need to get folder files, and its data
- $ tar -czf redmine_files.tar.gz [redmine_root]/files